Spotted!

I saw my very first fashion show yesterday and I was quite pleasantly surprised. I wasn't expecting very much and the crowded area with its short and narrow ramp made me silently compare what one sees on TV. Then the show started and the area was plunged into darkness. As the show started, I divided my attention between the gorgeous models (God was so unfair while handing out cheekbones and height!), the lovely dresses (some surprisingly normal, wearable and of a decent color and the celebrities (spotted 1, John Abraham and Madhur Bhandarkar were pointed out to me). And just as I was contemplating that John looks much thinner (read less built) than I expected, out stepped Bipasha Basu in the grand finale dress. My total celebrity sightings count in Mumbai has now gone up to 10 in about 5 months. Depressing but there it is.
I think the real reason I don't see too many celebrities because I don't recognise so many of them...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts