Happy Anniversary

The fifth year anniversary is represented by wood symbolising strength, solidity and warmth.
You are my bulwark. My partner in every sense of the word. You give and have given me unconditional support whenever I needed. And I have needed it often. Even in the worst of times, even through your pain, you have taken my hand and led us to the sunshine...

The fifth year anniversary is represented by sapphire/ turquoise.
It is true, you're my true blue. My due north, my light at the end of the tunnel. I often tell you how much you make me cry but I also remind you that you also always make me laugh; much much more. Keep smiling darling, you will find me answering, always.

The fifth anniversary is represented by daisy.
And that's a beautiful yet simple flower. It makes one smile just by looking at it.. Thank you for my, nay, OUR special daisy. She is our new sunshine and she always will be.

The fifth anniversary is represented by wood.
Touchwood.

Comments

Popular Posts