Serial Killer and Scary Movie

Zodiac - The Zodiac Killer was a serial killer who operated in California for ten months in the late 1960s. His identity remains unknown. I had read about the Zodiac Killer in a book about serial killers but I guess killers like Gacy and Wuornos are much more famous. The director obviously beleived that God is in the details because God! the movie was detailed - 3 hours of painstaking detail.. The only good thing was we saw it for 75 bucks - IMT style!
The Grudge 2 - quite scary in comparison to the first movie. I mean I only leapt out of my seat twice last time.. This time, I shut my eyes for a lot of scenes! The good part was I went with a friend instead of boyfriend and we spent most of my time making fun of each for being such scaredy-cats.. Also, we kept asking why the girl / little boy / schoolkids would go into a haunted house or open meant-to-be-shut doors.. What are they stupid or something? And why hang around when all the creaking noises happen?? Me - I would run a mile.
Moral of the story - take boyfriend along for scary movies and girlpal for deep movies

Comments

Popular Posts