Wishing and Hoping

This is the hardest post I've ever had to write.. so much had happened since I left Shillong that it seems almost odd to try and concise it to a single post.. Had got so used to just loggin on and posting whenever the urge took me.. I'm right now at a Reliance Webworld at Forum Mall, Bangalore. The people here screwed up with myaccount so am busy enjoying free net access while the sort it out.. I like the customer care here ;)
Well, started my new job.. Met some really awesome managers at the top of my organisation and at the risk of sound fatous - they rock.. SO much knowledge, wisdom, drive and creativity.. Wish that I coudl be even half as good as them.. My Mktg Director told me to just soak up all the knowledge possible right now and am going to do just that. Hub Office Training finished in 3 days and 2 of our number were shipped off to Mumbai and Gurgaon.. I was told that I was marketing and therefore posted here in Bangalore.. the househunting started.. after 3 more days of Regional Office training, another of our number left for Hyderabad.. and last night after our sales shadow stint started, we got disbanded more to assorted hotels and guesthouses.. Now its just my roomie and me. My roomie is a doll and I really look forward to sharing with her.. Here's hoping she doesnt get too fed up of me.. We are moving into a 2BHK in Devasandra tonight and with the usual confusion (about bank accounts and ready cash), hoping things go smoothly.. Also get to swipe some of my brother's stuff lying here so we should have a TV at least which is a big thing..
What else? My feet still hurt from the sales stint yesterday and am currently hunting for flats..

Comments

Popular Posts