Mind your own dress

Yes, I know that's a lot of cleavage. No, it is supposed to be that short. Yes, it is a little see-through. No, I don't mind that my bra shows a bit. No, I don't believe in wearing a slip/ chemise/ spaghetti top. Yes, I do want to go out like that. No, I don't care that it's inappropriate. Yes, I know it's transparent. No, I don't care what people will say. You know, it's my body; I get to decide what I want to wear.. or not wear.

After spending 30 plus years in India, do you think I don't already mentally run through how I dress and where I am going in it? I don't need anyone else's opinion on my clothing. Even when I am undecided on what to wear, unless I ask for your opinion, please don't bother telling me. And not to worry, I still won't listen to you. Your dress sense isn't exactly up to my standards either but do you see me going all Trinny and Susannah on you? Kindly extend the same courtesy to me.

Thanks.

Comments

Popular Posts