Musings

So I had a draft which I was sure I had saved. Apparently not. 
What happens to unsaved drafts anyway? Where do they go in the wide wild internet to die? Or are they somewhere in the depths of my phone memory? In the cache, in some unknown temp file location..waiting to be sentenced via reformatting or archiving? 
Perhaps it's a good thing that draft disappeared. I wasn't in the best of places that week on the personal front and the violence in Delhi seemed to be the icing on the cake. I tried the usual remedies of social media over sharing, date night with the husband, comfort food, going out, retail therapy with kids, meeting new people and cuddles twith the kids.. something clicked or maybe all of it. 
This is getting published before I can edit it any more. 

Comments

Popular Posts